The Essence of Mankind's Evolution and Fate in Twelve Points
- The victory of unselfishness over selfishness in all forms (the victory of
common interest over private interest).
- The creation of an international, democratic world-government.
- The disarmament of all countries in favour of the establishment of an
international, impartial world police force.
- The development of an international, undisguised - not secret - supreme
system of law and justice represented by science's most eminent people in
spiritual as well as in material fields who will be qualified to know the
difference between "abnormal actions" and "crimes" - having knowledge of the
course of evolution and the eternal laws of life, which would thus guarantee
absolute justice for everyone and everything.
- The abolition of private individuals' possession of valuable goods in favour
of their appropriation by the world-state.
- The abolition of money in favour of the establishment of an individual's
personally rendered work as the only means of payment for him.
- The establishment of one fund for childhood, old age and illness covering the
whole of the world-state and founded on the basis of deductions from
- The use of machines for shortening material working hours in favour of days
for study and spiritual research.
- The abolition of bloodshed and policies of violence.
- The abolition of torture, corporal and capital punishment in favour of expert
arrangements for internment and education.
- The development of vegetarian food, of health and the care of the physical
body, and of light, healthy housing.
- The development of intellectual liberty, tolerance, humaneness and love to
all living beings, to people and animals, to plants and to minerals.
Published in Livets Bog I, 117. ©Martinus Idealfond
Translated by Jeanne Day